[registrars]

RE: [registrars] PersonalNames.com

Michael,

Please re-read the proposition that I set forward - it discusses a very
small set of circumstances by which those in the employ of registries
can participate in the business of this constituency. It does not affect
those such as yourself, Tucows or Rick Wesson for that matter that
provide consulting services to registrars.

As a consulting customer of yours Mike, I have the option to limit your
access to sensitive information about my business. As a customer of the
registries, the very nature of the relationship limits or precludes that
option.

It is not practical to allow the courts to decide who does and who does
not drive the agenda of our constituency.

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Get Blog... http://www.byte.org/blog