[registrars]

RE: [registrars] PersonalNames.com

Ross,

I believe you are truly undervaluing the collective intelligence of the
constituency.

When one of the larger registrars opposed some of the transfer procedures
that were designed to allow smaller and growing registrars to obtain their
market share the constituency pushed forward with a proposal that was
equitable to all registrars small and large.

Under our by-laws Hakon has a "voice". If he makes self serving biased
comments then the rest of the members will make a decision as to his
intention. This is really no different than when a certain large registrar
provided us with survey results suggesting slamming supported the need for
an AutoNac policy.

Following up on Bhavin;s question what strategic marketing information has
TUCOWS provided. I still do not see a specific problem or potential problem
that requires us to undertake the radical stance you have proposed. Moreover
if every piece of marketing information provided to PersonalNames is provide
to every registrar where is the potential bias?

Mike