[registrars]

RE: [registrars] PersonalNames.com

Ross,

Could you please elaborate on TUCOWS Registrar ASP model. I assume that
providing registrars with a hosted registrar solution could provide you with
a potential competitive advantage, i.e. you know what services that
registrars want added or would like?

I do not view that as a problem, as does my consulting with registries,
because both you and TUCOWS have confidentiality agreements with the client
that prevent misuse/disclosure of that information. If there is a breach of
that contract let the courts decide how to resolve it.

Mike