[registrars]

Re: [registrars] WHOIS expiration date for Auto-renewed domains

I am happy to take the comments on this thread and formulate a proposal to
the registry on how we would like the situation resolved.

I will accumulate comments from this list and create a draft proposal for
comment.

If you have a proposal, comment, suggestion or observation please post it
to this list.  I'll post the summary and draft proposal by EOB this
friday.

-rick