[registrars] Re: Nominee Committee TC ( meet the nominees )
- To: Rick Wesson <email@example.com>
- Subject: [registrars] Re: Nominee Committee TC ( meet the nominees )
- From: Richard Lindsay <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 12:54:48 +0900
- CC: Registrars Executive Committee <email@example.com>, Registrar Constituency <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:0.9.4.1) Gecko/20020508 Netscape6/6.2.3
I am very sorry to say that I will not be able to attend
the call, as I have just finally got this year's variety
of flu bug. Just writing this mail is hard enough, and
it is noon Tokyo time, I can't imagine trying to be coherent
with a fever at 2:00 am :-(
I realize that there is a very short timeline, and that
deadlines must be met. I would be very happy to answer
any or all of the questions via email, that the other
nominees are asked over the phone.
I apologize for the last minute inconvenience.
Rick Wesson wrote:
> you are invited to a teleconference to meet and discuss the nominees for
> the ICANN Nominating Committee.
> Mike will be the chair the meeting, the call details are below.
> Conference Details
> Date: Thursday, January 23, 2003
> Start Time: 12:00 p.m. Eastern Std Time
> End Time: 2:25 p.m. Eastern Std Time
> Dial-in Number: 1-617-715-5010 (Boston, MA)
_/_/_/Global Media Online Inc.
_/_/_/Chief Technical Officer
_/_/_/Richard A. S. Lindsay
_/_/_/Shibuya Cerulean Tower
_/_/_/26-1 Sakuragaoka-cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo (150-8512) Japan
_/_/_/TEL (Reception): 81-3-5456-2687
_/_/_/TEL (Direct): 81-3-5456-2703
_/_/_/TEL (Cellular): 81-90-2534-0040