[registrars]

Re: [registrars] IDN Representative

> Understood.  I think Ross put it well:

Actually, I put it badly...

> > registry/registrar technologies. The difference is slight, but I
strongly
> > believe that the former approach will allow the GNSO to progressively

I meant to say "latter approach" :)

           -rwr

"...the current generation of users and system designers has grown up
hobbled by implicit assumptions that frustrate simplicity. The real essence
of the Internet is simplicity. We must be aware of the implicit assumptions
that are subverting this simplicity so we can start removing the perverse
interactions." - Bob Frankston

Got Blog? http://www.byte.org/blog/