[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Geographic diversity for Nominating Committee

At 12:58 PM 1/17/03 +1100, Bruce Tonkin wrote:
>Just one comment: we should also be seeking to expand the geographic
>representation of our various representatives on different committees
>etc.  Our Exec team is currently all from the North American continent for
>example, and most of the GNSO task force representation is also North American.

Dear Bruce: Are you overlooking the fact that my nominee is from Japan?

He eats, sleeps and is paid in Japan, his wife is a native of Japan.

Regards, BobC

Things are *so* organized in our town!
    How organized are they?
They are so organized that --
         even the boulevard stop signs are synchronized;-}