[registrars]

[registrars] Geographic diversity for Nominating Committee

Good to see some worthy nominations rolling in.

Just one comment: we should also be seeking to expand the geographic representation of our various representatives on different committees etc.  Our Exec team is currently all from the North American continent for example, and most of the GNSO task force representation is also North American.

So when we have all the nominations, it would be worth including the geographic association with each person as well to take into account in the voting process.  Having said that, fluency in English (spoken and written) is vital for effective participation in the ICANN process.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin