[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Transfers TF Report

Hi,

I agree with Ross that this issue is pending too long and that we should
not delay further in working towards a 100% perfect solution. One thing
that Ross did not mention is that working towards a 100% perfect
solution is not possible since what seems like a perfect solution today
changes tomorrow. As Tim has stated, Directi will be looking at the
proposal and comparing it to the existing scenario, and if it is
definetly better than the existing scenario then we shall support the
same.

Having said that I have a few aspects -

1. Mike, I don't know about the vote ballot process on this, but
Registrars who have not paid their dues should be allowed to vote on the
Transfers task force document too. There are many tiny registrars who
are a part of the list but are not paid members of the constituency. If
this voting is restricted to only paid members then we get a vote of
only those registrars who can afford to make this payment (and 6 of them
I believe are Verisign)

2. Ross: It would help if you can sum up on single mail to the list with
the url of the final docs that we should all go thru

3. The primary comparision that I want to check up is how many of the
suggestions given by all of us at the reg constituency meeting at
shanghai have been incorporated. I don't know if you have already sent
an email on that one - but that simple info would help cut down my
research time

Best Regards
Bhavin Turakhia
Founder, CEO & Chairman