[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Transfers TF Report

> 2. Ross: It would help if you can sum up on single mail to the list with
> the url of the final docs that we should all go thru

http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/20021130.NCTransferTF-gaining-and-losing-regi
strars.html will get you the entire document.

The specific recommendations are accessible here:

http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/20021130.NCTransferTF-gaining-and-losing-regi
strars.html#_Toc26444149

> 3. The primary comparision that I want to check up is how many of the
> suggestions given by all of us at the reg constituency meeting at
> shanghai have been incorporated. I don't know if you have already sent
> an email on that one - but that simple info would help cut down my
> research time

Thats a good idea. Let me go through my notes throughout today and make some
comments later this afternoon.

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Got Blog? http://www.byte.org/blog