[registrars]

RE: [registrars] EPP Informed Consent

At 07:27 PM 12/3/02 -0500, Michael D. Palage wrote:
>If not I think it would be in the constituency's best interest to approach
>Afilias (.INFO), NeuStar (.BIZ) and GNR (.NAME) to ask for a similar
>contract change.

Dear Michael:  Somehow this process reminds me of jacking up the radiator
cap and driving a new car under it; or making a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

We have recognized since the Stockholm meeting that we had a process under
RRP which was badly broken/distorted.  Now we are trying to enhance the
EPP, which was not even considered at the time.

Reminds me that the camel was a horse designed by a committee -- three
humps and caterpillar treads;-{

Let's have the ballot based upon the massive work done by the TF and get
this mess behind us.  The RRP will become a bad memory from the past before
long, anyway.

Quite frankly, PSI-Japan is starting to expand the scope of the Reciprocity
Agreement we have with NSI.  It has worked in most cases quite well.  We
are denying transfers to certain registrars which have shown themselves to
be irresponsible in their transfer practices.

Disappointed.

BobC

"One test is worth three expert opinions!"
U.B. Bray

"Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing."
Albert Einstein