[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Language Compromise

thomas proposal is fair.

the other alternative that i like is a clear and short (10 lines max)
message in english with mention of the domain name and a link to a webpage
that can be displayed in multiple languages.

the message includes wording that for other languages, click the link: "For
Deutsch, Svenska, Dansk, Espaņol click the link above."

i know this works, as we do this ourselves.
i further believe that such a minimum requirement to an internet user's
understanding of english *can* be expected.

/n