[registrars]

[registrars] FYI

Hello All:

As set forth in our by-laws, elected representatives must disclose who they
work for and other potential conflicts of interest. Consistent with these
obligations, I wanted to notify the Constituency that effective last Friday,
I stepped down from the Advisory Board of SnapNames to pursue other business
opportunities. I have served in this capacity without compensation for the
past two and half years, except for stock options which I have elected not
to exercise.

Best regards,

Michael D. Palage