[registrars]

[registrars] Little Help from my European Registrar Friends

Hello All:

I have a 4 day legal conference that I am speaking at in January, and one of
the topics of discussion is EU data privacy. I was wondering if any of the
European registrars could point me in the direction of some useful
resources. Although I have studied this subject in-depth in the past, I want
to be sure that I have not missed any recent developments. I am also
speaking on another favorite topic database protection, any recent articles
in this development would also be very helpful.

Thanks.

Mike