[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Shanghai Agenda

I would also appreciate some historical perspective from someone on the
ICANN staff on these two matters. As we all know, a lot of these policies
are artifacts of the introduction of competition via the creation of ICANN
and the ensuing agreements with Verisign and the competitive registrars.
Understanding the problems-space that these requirements initially attempted
to resolve will be important going forward.

Dan?

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Got Blog? http://www.byte.org/blog

Please review our ICANN Reform Proposal:
http://www.byte.org/heathrow