[registrars]

[registrars] Shanghai Agenda

Hello All:

I should have the agenda for Shanghai's meeting finalized by Monday after
the next Registrar Constituency Executive Call. Current topics on the
agenda: ICANN reform; update on transfers and Whois Task Forces; initiation
of deletes task force; .org transition; and whois update (CRISP/Universal
Whois). An additional topic that I believe is worth wild to add in new TLDs.
Bret Fausett has recently published an article on principle' concerning the
new TLD process, see http://www.lextext.com/newTLDdiscussionpaper.html. I
believe that it is a document that many should read as I believe it is worth
the constituency backing it. If there are any other topic anyone would like
added to the agenda, please let me know.

Best regards,

Michael D. Palage