[registrars]

[registrars] new voting and constituency support tool

Registrars:

We have a new way for our members to vote and track our constituency's
issues. We have selected kavi.com to supply the technology to assist us in
managing the constituencies voting and document archive.

Please, understand moving forward, all binding votes will take place via
this new method. All current members in good standing may send in via fax,
the following form on company letter head. EMail is not an acceptable
method and we will not sign anyone up if we receive the form via email.

Fax the following form to +1.312.896.9022

A user-id and password will be mailed to you when we have created your
accounts.

You may only designate one person to vote, you may specify several other
company observers. All the information you send in will be available for
all members, however the general public will NOT have access to a members
personal information (email,address,phone, etc)

I hope this service helps us become a more efficient organization.

Also we will have a constituency wide teleconference on Wednesday the 23rd
of Oct at 5pm EDT. Call details will be send out tomorrow to each member
individually.

best,

-rick