[registrars]

Re: [registrars] RE: ICANN Shanghai Meeting Topic Transfers of gTLD Domain Names 28-31 October 200

> Maybe I've been reading a different mail list. I recall BulkRegister,
> joker.com, 007names, Namescout.com, and of course Go Daddy all voicing
what
> sounded like disagreement and/or concerns with various parts of the
> proposal. Perhaps I misunderstood their comments, but it looks like more
> than two registrars to me.

The concerns, comments and suggestions that Siegfried, yourself, Paul and
Rob have brought forward (amongst others) is called constructive criticism -
it has made the constituency position stronger.

This stands in stark contrast to the obstinate opposition of those
registrars who have refused to cooperate towards a compromise and will most
certainly reserve their "participation" for the public comment period. This
is disappointing, but expected.

But it doesn't make it contentious, and it certainly doesn't mean that the
constituency is being surprised by the ExComm as it relates to the Shanghai
agenda.

                     -rwr

Got Blog? http://www.byte.org/blog

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of
thought which they seldom use."
 - Soren Kierkegaard