[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Credit Card Update

Michael,

While reporting stolen card numbers to the CC companies and law enforcement
agencies would certainly be an honorable thing to do (for the sake of the
actual cardholders), I'm not sure if it would deter the people we're all
dealing with.

Although the Email address often remains the same, the credit card number
rarely does.  In fact, many fraudulent regs are proceeded by several
attempts with several credit cards (another sign we could probably look for)

We're about to implement the 4 digit code from the back of cards, and based
on other responses on this board so far, it sounds like that'll make a huge
difference.  Thanks to everyone for their input!

~Paul