[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Interim Transfer Proposal

Hello Bob,

You're not missing anything, and I believe I'm not either. Our site is ALL
English. No part of it, including any email confirmation sent, is any more
complicated than the rest of it. If someone was able to make out enough of
it to successfully register a domain name, then our simple confirmation
should be no challenge.

Yes, we've had some minor difficulties with some registrants trying to get
their domain transferred away from us for one reason or another. However, we
are always able to work it out, and in the meantime, they continue to have
their domain in their control. The same is not true when a domain name is
transferred away without their permission. They may lose control of their
domain name, and any revenue associated with it, until it is straightened
out, which can take several days, weeks, and even longer. It all depends on
the cooperation of the gaining registrar.

I would rather deal with 10 customers having some difficulty leaving us,
than with 1 who lost their domain, even for a short time. I know we can
solve the first problem, there is no guarantee in resolving the latter.

Tim