[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Interim Transfer Proposal

Ross,

I wasn't on the call where the RC had the discussion as Im sure others
were not. Its my hope that the registrars in Amsterdam can bring us up to
speed on the issues discussed regarding transfers.

If someone has detailed minutes/notes those would be handy too.

-rick