[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Vote-Bot Request

A quick search at freshmeat for "vote voting" turned up a number of
open-source packages that might fit the bill...perhaps someone would be
kind enough to do an evaluation and make a recommendation?

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Got Blog? http://www.byte.org/blog

Please review our ICANN Reform Proposal:
http://www.byte.org/heathrow