[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Vote-Bot Request

I have reviewed a number of open source voting applications and one
commercial one recommend by ken stubbs. After a demo of the commercial
application and discussion with their account reps I foud the commercial
appl to far exceed the requirements I posted to this list yesterday.

I have put forth a recomendation to the excom that we move ahead with the
service offered by http://www.kavi.com/ I expect the excom to make a
decision by next week at their usual excom teleconf.

best,

-rick