[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Reliable InterRegistrar Data Transfer

Bhavin,

Mining data would be specificly prevented. Its easy to see if a registrar
is transfering about as many domains as are queried over this service.

What some have proposed is that registrars need a way to accquire this
data for transfers that does not cross the public port 43 whois servers.

the reasoning, i think, is that some registrar are obfusicating their
whois which makes transfers harder. I'd like to find a way so that
registrars can easly pass around the data that is required.

in theory would this be interesting to you?

-rick