[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Reliable InterRegistrar Data Transfer

In theory Rick I am very interested in this. Infact we have built our
own Whois-parser with a very simple architecture
(http://whois-parser.sourceforge.net). We have different properties
files for EVERY Registrar and we map each Registrar Whois format as a
REGEX in those properties files. The parser then loads these and
provides appropriate output.

Offcourse managing these properties files is a continuous process since
all registrars change their formats now and then. So I am all for a
common pasreable format (maybe even XML).

However I cant think of ways to ensure that this is not misused .....

bhavin