[registrars]

[registrars] FW: [nc-transfer] Drafting Team Status Update

Members,

Please find to follow below a brief report on the status of the work of
the Transfers TF as it relates to Transfers. Note that we are
progressing reasonably well through a review of the Registrar
Constituency proposal and have made a few modifications that I believe
are amenable to the interests of Registrars. I had hoped at this point
that we would have received feedback from the Registry Constituency
given their renewed commitment to the issue, however I suspect that
"real life" is somehow interfering with finalizing the revisions
referenced below. I don't expect this delay to draw out in any
meaningful way (we should be able to resolve it this afternoon during
our call) but it needs to be brought to the attention of the
constituency nonetheless.

The Task Force is still targetting the Shanghai meeting for tabling of
our recommendations and we look to be in good shape at this point. If
there are any questions between now and Amsterdam, I am happy to answer
them as they come up. I expect to deliver a full progress report and
draft recommendations during the timing of the Amsterdam meeting.

Thanks in advance, (and as noted below, apologies for the proprietary
document format).

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Got Blog? http://www.byte.org/blog

Please review our ICANN Reform Proposal:
http://www.byte.org/heathrow