[registrars]

[registrars] RC Call this Thursday - ICANN Fee Increase

Rick, I didn't receive the conference call details.

I would like to see an update of the ICANN fee increase covered in the
call.  Does anyone know if this is a done deal an if so how much exactly is
the increase and when will it begin?

Thanks...

Jim

--On Tuesday, August 27, 2002 4:35 PM -0700 Rick Wesson <wessorh@ar.com>