[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Code of conduct & anti-trust issues

Well Ross, we really don't have that option.  We can refuse to participate
in the creation of such a document, but if we refuse to follow an
established CoC (and who knows for sure how it gets established) then we
could be in violation of our ICANN agreement.

Jim

--On Tuesday, August 27, 2002 5:25 PM -0400 "Ross Wm. Rader"