[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Code of conduct & anti-trust issues

> Well Ross, we really don't have that option.  We can refuse
> to participate
> in the creation of such a document, but if we refuse to follow an
> established CoC (and who knows for sure how it gets
> established) then we
> could be in violation of our ICANN agreement.

Assuming that it gets adopted. Is it even remotely realistic to assume
that a policy document rooted in anti-trust violations is going to make
it as far as "consensus policy"? Highly doubtful.

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Got Blog? http://www.byte.org/blog

Please review our ICANN Reform Proposal:
http://www.byte.org/heathrow