[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Code of conduct & anti-trust issues

> it looks like you are just jumping to conclusions. If you
> provide some documentation to backup your belief it would be
> welcome by all.

As with all things of this nature, it is the responsibility of each
constituency member to retain legal counsel and have them advise you of
your risks. Its been my experience that this is much more effective than
letting your competitors tell you what "is legal" and what isn't.

If this exercise constitutes a potential breach of anti-trust law in
your jurisdiction, according to your legal counsel, then simply don't
participate.

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Got Blog? http://www.byte.org/blog

Please review our ICANN Reform Proposal:
http://www.byte.org/heathrow