[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Code of conduct & anti-trust issues

I did not jump to any conclusion.  The only conclusion I offered at all is
that ICANN can not enforce a provision of our contracts if that provision
would make us engage in anti-competitive behavior.

In fact, my note asked Mike for his opinion on this. That's hardly jumping
to a conclusion.

--On Tuesday, August 27, 2002 2:12 PM -0700 Rick Wesson <wessorh@ar.com>