[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Constituency Update

Since the vote was in favour of Europe vs. North America as a whole, I would
suggest, as BobC, to possibly look beyond Amsterdam.
Amsterdam, Munich, Brussels, Madrid and Barcelona are all international hubs
served by many North American cities, and all places suited for an event.

We'd be happy to have someone work on a location and pricing, unless of
course the whole thing gets cancelled by the North American registrars.

Regards,
Nikolaj