[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Voting Results

At 01:46 PM 8/7/02 -0500, Tim Ruiz wrote:
>  But given the situation with the FTC meeting, why not just hold it near
> DC immediately following that meeting.

The University Club was *not* available on the 20th and 21st.  However,
there would be a good chance for the Navy Club.  I did not purse it because
no one responded to my first posting.  The Navy Club is even closer to the
White House.  It's about two blocks from the Capitol Hilton.

[The point of using a club is that the members rate for meeting rooms is
lower than a hotel and our people are not stuck with a $300 dollar
room.  Jane and I hosted the first CORE Plenary in Tokyo at the Tokyo
American Club.  We gave the CORE members a list of over 15 hotels with room
charges and distances to the two venues (POC was also meeting in Tokyo).

[We hosted the next POC meeting at the Navy Club followed by the CORE
meeting in the University Club.]

[We hosted the next CORE meeting at the Balboa Bay Club -- a good time was
had by all:-)]

Regards, BobC