[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Voting Results

At 01:46 PM 8/7/02 -0500, Tim Ruiz wrote:
>  But given the situation with the FTC meeting, why not just hold it near
> DC immediately following that meeting.

Is that the File Transfer Committee or the Federal Trade Commission?

It is always valuable to have a "magnet" drawing some of our members to a
particular place.

The University Club was *not* available on the 20th and 21st.  However,
there would be a good chance for the Navy Club.  I did not purse it because
no one responded to my first posting.  The Navy Club is even closer to the
White House.  It's about two blocks from the Capitol Hilton.

If you go to Europe, you can't miss on the Metropole. They'll take good
care of our group.  Einstein, Curie*2, Plank and two dozen other famous
physicists in 1911.

Regards, BobC