[registrars]

[registrars] Bounced Message from ["Joyce Lin" <joyce@007names.com>]

All,

007Names is opposed to WLS on the ground that this WLS concept is flaw,
almost to a degree of scheme. We believe that the owner (registrant) of a
domain name should be the only one has the right to sell the "option" to
"lose" the domain name should he/she be so careless.

Regarding the "Alternative Recommendations", we believe that the public
should have the right to all the information regarding the WLS
subscriptions.

007Names, Inc.

Joyce

> PROPOSED BALLOT:
>
> With regard to the Names Council Task Force report on the WLS,
> http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/20020714.TFtransfer-WLS-report.html, and
the
> "Preferred Recommendations" That (1) The ICANN board move with all haste
> implement and actively enforce the proposed Redemptions Grace Period for
> Deleted Names policy and practice; and (2) The ICANN Board reject
Verisign's