[registrars]

[registrars] WLS - We don;t have this much input

I don't see why everyone is making suggestions about how a WLS should work.
Verisign put out a proposal, and we should be responding exactly to what
they proposed, not some yet to be decided service that they may or may not
choose to implement.

My expectation is that if Verisign gets any approval on WLS they will
implement it as they want, which, quite frankly, is understandable.

Most important, I think that the RC and the entire NC should deal with the
proposal on the table, and thats it.

Once again, I urge everyone to oppose it.

Jim

Jim Archer
CEO
http://www.registrationtek.com