[registrars]

RE: [registrars] PERSONAL APPEAL !

Ken, I hope our previous, more granular comments will also be considered. But to be sure our view is counted in some form, I have completed the ballot on behalf of Go Daddy Software, Inc.

Tim Ruiz
Go Daddy Software, Inc.

PROPOSED BALLOT:

With regard to the Names Council Task Force report on the WLS,
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/20020714.TFtransfer-WLS-report.html, and the
"Preferred Recommendations" That (1) The ICANN board move with all haste to
implement and actively enforce the proposed Redemptions Grace Period for
Deleted Names policy and practice; and (2) The ICANN Board reject Verisign's
request to amend its agreement to enable it to introduce its proposed WLS;
and (3) The ICANN Board reject Verisign's request to trial the WLS for 12
months.
X] I oppose it
[ ] I support it

With regard to the Names Council Task Force report on the WLS,
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/20020714.TFtransfer-WLS-report.html, and the
"Alternative Recommendations" regarding pricing, notification, accessibility
of whois information, etc. (see Alternate Recommendations for all 6
recommendations).
X] I oppose it
[ ] I support it