[registrars]

RE: [registrars] RE: Votebot

I think at this point that the document is extremely close to what the
NC will be receiving. My preference would be to hold the vote now, see
what the changes are, present them back to the RC and then depending on
the feedback, provide the NC reps with final directions (based on the
vote and comments made pursuant to any changes early next week.).

The great thing about chickens and eggs is that they both make for
delicious meals. The challenge lies in picking the best way to cook them
;)

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Please review our ICANN Reform Proposal:
http://www.byte.org/heathrow