From: owner-registrars@dnso.org [mailto:owner-registrars@dnso.org]On
Behalf Of Ross Wm. Rader
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2002 7:50 AM
To: 'Bruce Tonkin'; registrars@dnso.org
Subject: RE: [registrars] RE: Votebot

> The approach Ross suggests above would be most helpful to the
> Task Force reps as well as the Names Council reps.  We can
> provide targetted feedback. For example some points might get
> more than 80% support, while others may be around the 60% mark.

Indeed. I've just discovered this morning that the TF will actually be
voting on the final document before it goes to the NC for review. While
I was comfortable with the mandate I received prior to the last ICANN
meeting, I'm not sure what the general sentiment is anymore (based on a
few conversations, this list and of course, the recent straw poll). I'd
love to be able to get this vote out of the way prior to the Tuesday TF
call in order that I can appropriately represent the constituency view -
whatever that may be at this point.

-rwr