[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Record of discussion- Bucharest

Yes. Sorry for the confusion, as the NC will not vote on it at its next meeting, it
seemed superfluous to vote in such a hurry ourselves. As Secretary, I was instructed by
Mike Palage and Ross Rader to send out parts of the report of the Task Force on WLS, and
then the plan changed because the urgency went away.

It might still be useful for people to express their opinion, if they wish. It was not by
its nature a formal vote of the constituency with a votebot and all the formal process of
a Registrar Constituency vote.

So that, if people wish, they may indicate their views, but I would wait for a more
formal and organized collection of views.

http://www.tmdenton.com