[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Afilias Response to Bhavin's earlier Posting

Hi,

I agree with Afilias ...... I should have verified the facts b4 probably
putting up the research. It was meant to be simply statistical in nature,
but I did not mean any harm. There is however an inaccuracies section that I
put up below on the same page, where I mentioned tht the following types of
domains in the list would be inaccurate

* those challenged by another challenger

* those that were challenged were actually genuine names and the respondent
had the necessary trademark

* some names that were challenged were not released in LR2 because they were
put on ICANN Reserver (like country names etc)

In all fairness however I am posting the Afilias response to this on the
same website in order for everyone to get the fair picture ......

Sorry for any blooper ... dint mean any harm - simply meant to bring certain
facts to notice....

incidentally would that mean that a certain number of names which are still
in the challenge process will be released live?? if so would this be
random??

bhavin