   Subject: RE: [registrars] Afilias Response to Bhavin's earlier Posting
   From: "Bhavin Turakhia" <bhavin.t@directi.com>
   Date: Fri, May 31, 2002 10:45 pm
   To: "Robert F. Connelly" <rconnell@psi-japan.com>

   Hi,

   I agree with Afilias ...... I should have verified the facts b4
   probably putting up the research. It was meant to be simply
   statistical in nature, but I did not mean any harm. There is however
   an inaccuracies section that I put up below on the same page, where I
   mentioned tht the following types of domains in the list would be
   inaccurate

   * those challenged by another challenger

   * those that were challenged were actually genuine names and the
   respondent had the necessary trademark

   * some names that were challenged were not released in LR2 because
   they were put on ICANN Reserver (like country names etc)

   In all fairness however I am posting the Afilias response to this on
   the same website in order for everyone to get the fair picture ......

   Sorry for any blooper ... dint mean any harm - simply meant to bring
   certain facts to notice....

   incidentally would that mean that a certain number of names which are
   still in the challenge process will be released live?? if so would
   this be random??

   bhavin