[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Afilias Response to Bhavin's earlier Posting

At 05:29 PM 5/31/02 -0400, Michael D. Palage wrote:

>We suggest to Mr. Turakhia that, should he have any additional questions or
>comments in the future, it would be beneficial to the greater community to
>verify the facts before making public comments.

It looked to me as through Bhavin put a lot of effort into his
study.  Since he did not look at the shadow database (was it open to him?),
he made some mistakes.

I don't think he deserves to be insulted for his diligent efforts.

Regards, BobC