[registrars]

Re: [registrars] RE: Yet another trick from Re: Netsol again... <snip>

> For example, what is the domain name in question (is it as stated in the
> email "AHORITA.ORG")?

Yes.

> When did the domain get transferred?

We sent our initial request to VRSN's registry on Dec. 13, 2001

> What was the postmark on the envelope that we sent?
> What was the date of the letter?
> Can you please provide the full email, with header information?

I don't have this information - I would think that you would have more
access to the general bits of data that you might require from this end. I
will inquire of the reseller if they have kept any of the renewal
notifications (paper, email, otherwise).

<snip>

While I understand that a process in motion is difficult to alter, I would
hope that the larger issue of domain names that were transferred months ago
are dealt with a little more cleanly. It can be expected that the odd one
will fall through the cracks due to timing issues, but this particular one
(and indeed most cases like this that I see) have been transferred months
ago (more than 4 in this case).

-rwr