[registrars]

RE: [registrars] VeriSign Good Deed

Typically, we restrict access to registrars for two reasons.  Either we
don't have the correct IP numbers for the registrar (reverse look-ups in the
number registries are not conclusive, or the registrar has changed IP
numbers), or, a speculator has begun to use the other registrar's system to
data-mine our whois.

Any registrar who has had this situation occur, and has contacted us about
it, will verify that we diligently work to identify the reason for the
blocking, and then mutually insure that access is again made available.

Regards,

Bruce