[registrars]

Re: [registrars] VeriSign Good Deed

whois whois.networksolutions.com PALAGE.COM
tcpclient: unable to connect to 216.168.229.1 port 43: host
unreachable

interesting answer from the whois-server of nsi, isnit ?
the web whois DOES answer, but I assume registrars use the port 43
makes it difficult to transfer domains from nsi....

siegfried