From: owner-registrars@dnso.org [mailto:owner-registrars@dnso.org]On
Behalf Of Bhavin Turakhia
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2002 2:03 PM
To: registrars@dnso.org
Subject: RE: [registrars] Whois expiration dates

> Now we just have to figure out if an explicit Renew can be done AFTER a
> Transfer Request has been issued.  And a test should be done to see if
> VeriSign properly handles the overlapping Auto-renew and explicit Renew
> grace periods and issues a credit for the Auto-renewal.

good question ......

1. Im sure an explicit renew can be done after a trfer requesthas been
issued. if it cannot, then the best way to prevent any particular competitor
from renewing their name wouldbe to keep on sending trfer requests for that
domain name

2. the latter is to be tested :)

Best Regards
Bhavin Turakhia