[registrars]

[registrars] .info transfers from Verisign

Bruce,

We are getting more and more complaints
about Verisign Registrar not giving out
.info keys so that customers can transfer
.info names out of your registrar.
As you know, the transfer ability is the
basis for competition in our industry.
Please give customers the ability to transfer
.info names away.  It is hard to beleive
that your company cannot implement such
a simple feature.  Are other registrars
having similar trouble?

Paul
eNom, Inc.

Below is one complaint:

Dear [eNom customer support]
I finally got to a 2nd Level technician who actually had to look into the
matter.  His claim was that altough I was correct Network Solutions had no
mechanism in place to issue an authorization key.  They said they would
inform
me of it once it was in place.  He also said that they had no time frame for
when this would be completed.
I sent an e-mail to afilias to inform them that the customer support of
Network
Solutions was informing customers that Afilias was not allowing these
domains to
transfer registrars at this time.  Hopefully afilias will light a fire under
Network Solutions.

Outside of that I guess there is nothing we can do.

Kind Regards,
[name removed]