[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Domain Name Expiration Notices?

This is so typical of Verisign these days. They fear no one because no one
in any kind of authority has done a damn thing to discourage them.
    * ICANN has no teeth or desire, it seems, to uphold its OWN agreements
    * the DOC has basically disappeared
    * the FTC has never even suggested that it is keeping an eye on the
BLATANT anti-competitive behavior on display here
    * Congress is clueless (shocking, I Know) about the whole subject.
Basically...Verisign has played this beautifully since the early days of
de-regulation -- they do what they want, when they want and how they want
and consumers be DAMNED!

Obviously, Verisign will continue to run its competition into the ground
and screw consumers with impunity because no one is willing to stand in
their way.

Typical.
js