From: owner-registrars@dnso.org [mailto:owner-registrars@dnso.org]On
Behalf Of Ross Wm Rader
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2002 12:52 PM
To: Donna Mcgehee; tim@godaddy.com; registrars@dnso.org
Subject: Re: [registrars] RE: Domain Name Expiration Notices

I haven't seen any of the notices (not surprising) but I can say that our
call center is getting a ton of inquiries about these notices. Customers are
understandably confused and in some cases paying simply because of the
Verisign logo...

The program is also getting picked up by the media here and there -
hopefully this will diffuse some of the customer service issues that we've
been seeing.

http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/03/25/1622244&mode=flat&tid=95

-rwr